The following is a summary of the way that everydaylivehappy manages submitted information provided while you are using everydaylivehappy.com, herein to be referred to as “Website”. We strive to bring you information that is individualized to what you are requesting and brings value to your search. In addition, we also want to protect your privacy at all times.
Our service provider collects your username and password so that you can have continued use and access to the Website. Your email will initially be used when you request entry to the Website to prove your intent to view information at your discretion. Once you provide your personal identification information, you will be provided with the admission to the Website per requested. Signing up will deem it acceptable for us to communicate with you about products, services, features and information that we believe are beneficial to your cause. You are at liberty to opt out or change your preferences at any time.
We allow third-party providers access to our database for specific reasons such as forums software and technical maintenance. This access is provided solely for the purpose of their providing the services we need to continue offering our viewers valuable information in a timely and reliable manner. There are times when you will be asked to submit information about yourself that will also be managed by these third-party partners. In these cases however, each third-party partner will use this information according to their own policies. We may also give your information to advertisers so that ads meeting your needs can be delivered to you promptly and efficiently. The Service Providers will follow all appropriate privacy policies and will only use information for the express purpose for which it was collected. The Service Provider bears no culpability for any actions or privacy policies of third parties. There may be occasions when we must by law provide access to our database to cooperate with legal proceedings or police investigations. Should those instances arise, information will be provided solely for that purpose.
We also reserve the right to responsibly use the information collected about your computer for identification purposes, for lawful business purposes (including without limitation to diagnose issues with our servers, administer our website and gather demographic details.) Although your personal identifiers are used as described above, we also reserve the right to use, sell, share and transfer anonymous data about our viewers as a group for any business purpose.
We may use advertising vendors to present the best and most relevant information to you on this Website. Our vendors use technologies to present your with customized ads you have revealed via browsing on this and other websites. By doing this, our vendors may gather data like page history, operating system you use, your browser style, information viewed, ads watched and time of your visits.
You may at any time disable cookies via your web browser, however it may make some portions of our Website function improperly.
This Website is intended for adults and no one under 13-years of age may provide personal information or engage in discussion area activity, chats or forums. Minors aged 13-17 years of age must have express permission by legal guardians or parents prior to making any purchases or subscribing to any part of this Website.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR BY SIGNING UP AND PRUCHASING WEB COURSES ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS (OTHERWISE KNOWN AS SITE TERMS). You must be over 18 years of age to use WEBSITE.
If you do not agree to our WEBSITE’s terms, please do not use our website. If you disagree with changes on our website, you may discontinue use at any time.
This WEBSITE and our offered online web-courses have instructions and information that is related to yoga, exercise, wellness and diet. It also offers services and products available through the WEBSITE and web-courses related to our content. By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that the disclaimers and warnings apply to all instruction, services, products, content and information we provide.
We always recommend speaking with your physician or healthcare professional prior to engaging in any dietary change, fitness program, exercise routine or adding a product or service to your lifestyle. We, our staff, our writers and administrators are not licensed trained professionals, nor are we medical experts. We have no training in diagnosing, treating, training or discussing specific diet, exercise or medical conditions. By use of this website you acknowledge that you understand this and hold WEBSITE without risk and responsibility for any negative results.
This website is not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. We make no warranties, general or specific, express or implied, as to the accuracy, effectiveness, wholeness or reliability of our information or the web-course content.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) We may suspend our site, discontinue our site or terminate individual use at any time. We can at any time change, discontinue, modify, temporarily discontinue or permanently discontinue information or our WEBSITE with or without given notice.
2) You maintain copyright rights. If you believe any of your content infringes your own copyright, please contact us.
3) Use of the content on our website is restricted. Unless expressly permitted in writing from representatives and owners, you may not reproduce, copy, publish, distribute, enter our database, perform, modify, create derivatives of our work, transmit, exploit or display our WEBSITE content in any way.
4) We reserve all rights to our content. (a) We can at any time change, discontinue, modify, temporarily discontinue or permanently discontinue information or our WEBSITE with or without given notice. You agree we are not liable for such change. (b) By submitting content to WEBSITE, whether video, text, audio, picture or otherwise, you give us, third-party partners and affiliates the right to use, display and publish your content as we deem appropriate. (c) You warrant that you are able to enter into this contract with us, you are providing true and accurate personal information, you will comply with our Site Terms and laws and (d) you will not violate the rights of any third-party partner. In addition, we are not responsible for any consequences of posting information of any form on our website.
5) You are solely responsible for harm we may suffer due to your violation of this site’s terms or your breach of representation or warranties. You agree to hold WEBSITE harmless and to indemnify us and our members, officers, owners, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors and agents from all and any damages, costs, losses and expenses.
6) Using this website is subject to our disclaimers. We present our website on an “AS IS” basis. We do not warrant that it will be without error or provided uninterruptedly.
7) We are not responsible for individual content opinions, nor do we necessarily support the opinions expressed by our contributors. Opinions on our website are theirs alone and not necessarily those of WEBSITE.
8) We cannot be held responsible for cites linked to our WEBSITE. We do our best to vet our partners, but we are not responsible for their content, service or availability that links to our website.
9) Our liabilities to You, the viewer, is Limited. WEBSITE, its members, owners, directors, officers, managers, shareholders, agents, licensors, affiliates and employees are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequence, special, punitive or incidental damages of any kind.
10) We can be compelled to legally disclose information. In the event we are subpoenaed by a court of law, government agency or law enforcement we will comply without your consent.
11) You will manage transactions with us electronically. You agree that communication with WEBSITE and its agents will be done electronically. You agree to let us sent notices about our website and transactions you incite.
12) You must bring any action against us within one year. Regardless of law or statutes, any cause of action or claim regarding our website, must be filed within one calendar year or such cause or forever barred from proceeding.
13) You are responsible for your access. You are solely responsible for maintaining all equipment and provider services needed to access this website.
14) You cannot share your username or your passwords. If you are provided either by us for accessing information on WEBSITE, you will not share, sell or give information to anyone else- person or company.
15) We will not serve children under 13 years of age. This website is intended for adult consumption. Children under 13 years of age are not permitted to visit or signup for our web sources.
16) You must adhere to applicable international law. The global nature of the internet makes it necessary for all visitors to comply with local law and international laws.
17) Disputes between you and WEBSITE are governed by STATE law.
By repeated usage of our site, you agree to adhere to our site terms.